The website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk is owned by Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
This Policy is effective from 01.11.2021.
Last update 12.06.2023.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
In order to meet the requirements of the applicable legislation for personal data protection, the company responsible for the protection of your personal data in their capacity as data Administrator is:
1. Name of the Supplier: Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
2. Headquarters and address of management: England, 2E Gander green lane, Sutton SM1 2EH;
3. Correspondence details: England, 2E Gander green lane, Sutton SM1 2EH, firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact number: 07710862974
The Administrator collects and processes all personal data in accordance with the data protection laws applicable in the UK.
GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The Administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the Site sparklehomecleaning.co.uk and the conclusion of service contracts with the Provider on the following grounds:
- Explicit consent from you as a customer / user. The consent obtained for the processing of personal data is voluntary and is provided on a case-by-case basis. The consent for the processing of personal data provided by you may be withdrawn at any time by submitting a Withdrawal Form for consent to the Administrator. Such a form can be found at the end of this section. The withdrawn consent is effective from now on, as it does not affect the legality of the processing of the personal data provided by you before the submission of the Withdrawal Consent Form;
- Fulfillment of the Administrator’s obligations under a contract with you;
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
Before accessing the services of the Site, you must express your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1.The Administrator shall not collect or store “sensitive” categories of personal data such as political beliefs, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, data on the subject’s health, religious or philosophical beliefs, etc.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator when data subjects contact the Administrator directly by telephone.
The telephone number for contacting the Administrator is indicated in the “Contacts” section. When the data subject contacts the Administrator by telephone, the Administrator collects and stores only the name and contact number of the person, and in certain cases may also collect and store e-mail of the subject.
Purpose for which the data is collected: This data is stored for the purposes of communication with the individual and providing more complete information about the services offered by the Administrator.
3. Personal data collected by the data subject when the persons contact the Administrator through a contact form on the site.
When the person sends a message to the Administrator using the contact form, the Administrator collects and stores the name, telephone and e-mail address of the person, as well as the information provided in the message.
Purpose for which the data is collected: The administrator collects and stores the specified information for the purposes of communication with the individual.
4. Personal data collected automatically.
On our website we collect data for all visitors, namely:
• IP address;
• Browser ID;
• History of the pages you visit, in order to establish your preferences for certain types of content;
• History of your searches on our pages;
Purpose for which the data is collected: Improving the security of the services provided by the Provider and preventing abuse of the use of the user account by third parties.
5. Personal data collected by users / customers when ordering a service
• name and surname;
• User’s bank details, such as IBAN, SWIFT code, user’s bank account number.
Purpose for which the data is collected: for the fulfillment of the obligations under the contract for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery, as well as for tax and accounting purposes.
6. Personal data collected by the data subject when individuals register to receive an online newsletter through the website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk
• name and surname;
Purpose for which the data is collected: The data is collected and stored in order to identify the person and send an online newsletter.
7. Pictures in the cleaned areas, without sensitive content, objects containing such content, persons, documents, etc.
Purpose for which the data is collected: for quality control purposes.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The administrator collects and processes the personal data of individuals, which are provided directly by them or are collected automatically only for the following purposes:
- For the normal functioning of all services on the Site;
- To make contact with the person;
- To provide services offered on the Site;
- For the fulfilment of the rights and obligations of the parties under the concluded agreement;
- To improve the efficiency and functionality of the Site;
- For accounting purposes;
- For statistical purposes and analysis to improve our services;
- For protection of information security;
- To send an information bulletin if you express a wish;
- To make sure that our customers are real and to prevent fraud;
- To seek your opinion or comments about the services and products we provide.
for proof of quality of work – before and after pictures of the cleaned areas;
for promotion of our high quality standards;
for advertising our work in social medias and in our website.
In the event of a change in the goals, we will inform you and ask for your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the new goals.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE INFORMATION
We will not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we process it. If the basis on which we store your personal data ceases to exist (for example, if we cease to have a legitimate interest in storing your personal data, if the statutory period for storing your personal data has expired or if you have withdrawn your consent to store your personal data), we will delete or destroy them in a safe way.
The Company stores your personal data collected through the Site for a period not longer than necessary and / or due in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
We apply the following terms for storing the different types of personal data according to their purpose, namely:
1. Regarding personal data of the persons who have made an inquiry, through the contact form on the Site:
– up to 12 months from sending the request, if the user has not become a client of the Administrator.
2. Regarding personal data of persons who have made an inquiry by telephone:
– up to 1 month from the inquiry by phone, if the user has not become a client of the Administrator.
3. Regarding personal data collected when requesting an online newsletter:
– as long as you do not want your registration to be deleted or while sparklehomecleaning.co.uk is active.
4. Regarding the data in connection with the contractual relations between the Administrator and the User of the Site, they are stored for five years after the expiration of the limitation period for repayment of the public obligation to which they are related, unless the mandatory rules of law require the Provider to keep the data for your partners for a longer period (eg for the categories of documents that we are obliged to keep according to the Accounting Act and / or the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code).
5. Regarding pictures of cleaned areas of customer house – photos are kept for up to 5 years after they were taken.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data that we collect is stored on servers located in the UK.
We store your personal data for a period not longer than necessary to achieve the above objectives, or until the termination of the services and / or the Site. Your personal data collected through the Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and destroyed in accordance with applicable UK law.
The administrator has taken a wide range of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of illegal processing. All our employees are aware of our security policy provided for in the Personal Data Protection Legislation. The personal information of our Users is available only to a limited number of qualified employees. We regularly check our security systems and processes. Although we take reasonable steps to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and breaches, and we cannot guarantee that such events will not occur and we will not be liable to visitors for any such events.
We have procedures in place to respond to suspected data breaches. In case of suspicion of a breach of data security, we will notify both you and all relevant government institutions.
In case you want to receive detailed information about the technical and organizational measures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
We process and use only data that you have provided to us voluntarily, and we rely on the fact that this data is owned and provided by you lawfully.
This means that each user is responsible for not providing the Administrator with data to third parties in violation of their rights to personal data protection.
Therefore, each person has unlimited personal liability if he provides us with data to a third party without his knowledge or without his consent in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection law, regardless of the type of data or the reasons for which provide: names, phone, email address, and any other.
TO WHOM WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Sometimes we record some of the information on our servers or send it to third parties. This is necessary so that we can provide you with the best experience when using our services, and sometimes – in general, so that we can ensure the availability and accessibility of the service you use.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless:
- provide us with your explicit, informed and freely given consent;
- the third parties in question provide us with contractual support in order to provide our products or services;
- this is required by law or by virtue of an act of authority of a public body;
- this is required in connection with the sale of a business, our company or its assets, which are subject to confidentiality.
Our employees and partners are duly informed of the importance of their duty of confidentiality and are responsible for fulfilling this obligation.
For any other purposes not explicitly mentioned in this Policy, we will seek your explicit consent, identifying our partners, as well as the purposes of data transfer and sharing.
USE OF Google Analytics
Our website uses the services provided by Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The analysis of your user activity on the site is carried out with the help of cookies, which are stored on your computer, generate information about your user behavior and transmit it to Google.
Under normal circumstances, an abbreviated version of your IP address is sent to Google’s servers, but in exceptional cases, the full IP address may also be sent. Google uses this information on our behalf to generate a report on user activity on our website. The IP address identified by Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
If you activate the anonymous mode on this website, your IP address will be blocked in the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that have signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address may be transferred to a Google server in the United States and intercepted there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services to website operator in connection with website usage and the Internet.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS UNDER GDPR
Right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data related to you are processed by sending a request in free text or by using the forms at the end of this section by email.
Right to correct personal data: if you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct this personal data. You may at any time correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you by making a request to the Administrator by email, using our form or by request in free text.
Right to delete personal data (the right to be “forgotten”)
You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of the personal data related to you, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
– personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– You object to the processing of personal data related to you and there are no legal grounds for processing to take precedence;
– personal data have been processed illegally;
– personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the Administrator;
The administrator is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
– to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
– for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In order to exercise your right to be forgotten, it is necessary to send by e-mail a request for deletion of your personal data, which the Administrator processes, by filling in a form or by request in free text.
Right to restrict processing: in certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose of processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution is found. You have the right to ask the Administrator to restrict the processing of data related to you by sending us a request in free text or by using an email form when:
– challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows the Administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
– the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, only their use to be restricted;
– The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or protection of your legal claims;
– You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the Administrator take precedence over your interests.
Right to data portability. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with the Administrator, or if your data is processed in an automated manner, you may:
– to ask the Administrator to provide you with your personal data in a readable format and to transfer them to another Administrator;
– to ask the Administrator to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us with the relevant supervisory authority.
The data subject shall also be entitled not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant degree;
Right to judicial or administrative protection in case the data subject’s rights have been violated.
You can exercise all rights by contacting us by email: email@example.com. We will contact you and introduce you in detail to the procedure for exercising your rights.