Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS of sparklehomecleaning.co.uk
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the site sparklehomecleaning.co.uk.
These general terms and conditions are a contractual agreement designed to regulate the relationship between you (as consumers / customers) and Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd., with Company number: 11739187, with registered office and address of management: England, 2E Gander green lane, Sutton SM1 2EH, aim to regulate the conditions under which the owner offers the information and services provided on or through sparklehomecleaning.co.uk.
The website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk is owned by Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive emails with important information about new services, future changes, promotions, activities, etc., as well as about your request for services. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
The Services are offered only if these General Terms and Conditions, Rules and Clauses in this document are accepted. If you do not agree to these terms – please do not use sparklehomecleaning.co.uk
These General Terms and Conditions are in force from 01.11.2021.
Last changes made: 13.06.2023
2. SUPPLIER DATA
2.1. Name of the Supplier: Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
2.2. Headquarters and address of management: England, 2E Gander green lane, Sutton SM1 2EH;
2.3. Correspondence details: England, 2E Gander green lane, Sutton SM1 2EH, firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact number: 07710862974
2.4. Owner: Boryana Kireva
2.5. Supervisory authorities: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
- “WE”, “OWNER”, “SUPPLIER”, “PROVIDER” is Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
- “SITE”, “PAGE”, “PLATFORM”, is the website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk;
- “USER” is any individual who uses any of the services of the site sparklehomecleaning.co.uk or visits the site only for personal non-commercial use, provided that he respects and complies with all copyrights and related notices.
- “CLIENT”, “CUSTOMER” is any person who has entered into a contractual relationship with the Owner in connection with the use of the services provided on or by sparklehomecleaning.co.uk.
- “PARTNER” is any person with whom the Owner is in a contractual relationship, who has the right to provide additional information about their services to Users of the site.
- “SERVICES” are the services offered by the Provider related to cleaning and maintenance of the home, office, and garden, which are presented on the website. Payment is required to receive services.
- “PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA” – operation or operations performed by automatic or non-automatic means such as: collection, recording, organizing, storing, blocking, deleting, or destroying data about users of services from the site.
- “PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR” is a natural or legal person, public body, agency, or other structure that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means for the processing of personal data.
- “MALICIOUS THIRD-PARTY ATTACKS” – actions or inactions of third parties that are contrary to the rules of Internet ethics, including, but not limited to DoS (Denial of Service – server overload), intrusion into the server, deface, data theft, etc.
- “DEVICE” means any device that has access to the Website, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
- “ORDER” is any information received in the Provider’s database for requesting a service from the catalogue on the Provider’s website, as a result of which a contractual relationship has occurred.
- “COMMERCIAL MESSAGES” are advertising or other messages representing directly or indirectly the services of a person engaged in commercial activity.
- “NEWSLETTER” – By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, each Client of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. agrees to receive emails with important information about offers, new services, future changes, promotions and activities, etc., as well as about requesting services. Customers can always opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you, OR by sending us an email at email@example.com.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
5 GENERAL PROVISIONS
The General Terms and Conditions on the website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk bind all Customers who have entered a contractual relationship with the Provider, as well as all Users visiting the platform sparklehomecleaning.co.uk.
Any use of the Platform sparklehomecleaning.co.uk by Users, as well as the emergence of a contractual relationship between the Customer and the Provider, on the occasion of ordering and performing a service, means that Users / Customers have carefully read these General Terms and Conditions and have agreed to abide by them unconditionally.
The Users / Customers and the Provider in the platform sparklehomecleaning.co.uk agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the service contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements.
6. PRESENTATION OF SERVICES
The Provider makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information presented in the Platform. However, given the possible technical errors or omissions in this information, the Provider specifies that the description of the services is indicative, respectively, the services provided may differ from the description. It is possible that some of the information published on the site relates to services that are not offered and are not currently available.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse the performance of the service in case any service is not provided at the moment, without owing any penalties to the User.
7. SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SUPPLIER
Regular cleaning. Weekly or fortnightly cleaning sessions
A minimum of 3 hours per visit is required for the Regular Cleaning service.
Spring clean/One off clean – single cleaning session
A minimum of 3 hours per visit is required for the Spring clean/One-off cleaning service.
Regular commercial cleaning
The service refers to cleaning of offices, restaurants, entrances of residential buildings, etc.
A minimum of 2 hours per visit applies to the Regular Commercial Cleaning service.
End of tenancy cleaning
A minimum of £70.00 per session applies to the Carpet cleaning service.
A minimum of 2 hours per visit applies to the Gardening service.
For the timely provision of all services, the Client agrees to provide access to the premises at the agreed with the provider start time. If the customer fails to provide access in time, the cleaning staff is not required to wait for the Client to provide access and all agreed fees would still need to be paid by the Client to the Provider. If the client fails to provide access on time and the cleaning staff starts their work later, the cleaning staff would not be expected to stay pas the end of their originally booked slot and all agreed fees would still need to be paid by the Client to the Provider.
8. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WEBSITE AND TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A SERVICE CONTRACT
The service contract between the Provider and the Client is considered concluded at the point of receiving a booking confirmation by email from the Provider to the Client.
The Service Agreement concluded between the Client and the Provider consists of these General Terms and Conditions and any possible additional agreements between the Provider and the Client.
These actions are used to make an explicit electronic statement within the meaning of the legislation on electronic documents and electronic signatures, which declares that the Client is familiar with these General Terms, accepts them, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.
The contract is concluded in English and is stored in the database of the Provider.
According to the service contract concluded with the Client, the Provider undertakes to organize the provision of services to the Client.
Customers pay the Provider a fee for the services provided in accordance with the conditions set out on the website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk and these General Terms and Conditions. In case of a technical error of the price, the Provider immediately notifies the Client of the correct price of the service and has the right to refuse an order due to incorrect spelling of its actual price.
The supplier may refuse to process the order when there exist reasonable doubts that the order is non-authentic, including that it does not come from the Client.
In case of inaccurate data provided by the Client, for example the address for providing the service, telephone number or absence of the Client at the address, the Provider is released from the obligation to provide the service.
In case of inaccurate data provided by the Client for the address of providing the service, where the cleaning staff is sent to the wrong address, the transport costs are at the expense of the Client.
9. PAYMENT AND INVOICING
All customers of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. pay for the requested / agreed service in accordance with their booking confirmation received after the service has been booked. The payment could be arranged in cash, by bank transfer or by card depending on what the Client and the Provider had initially agreed and what the booking confirmation sent to the Client by the Provider states.
In case of missed payments by the Client to Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd., more than 14 days after the issue date on the invoice, the Supplier reserves the right to demand 1% of the amount due for each day of delay. In case of delay in payment by the Client, the Provider has the right to seek protection in court.
The customer pays all money due for the provision of the service by Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. without set-off or deduction, regardless of the customer’s claims against Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
All bank fees in connection with the payment of a service are at the expense of the Client.
The Provider shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third-party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to the Provider’s fault.
Any overpayments to Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. and its team members are non-refundable.
10.1. The following cancellation rules apply to the cancellation of the services End of tenancy, Carpet cleaning, Jet washing, Gardening, One off / spring cleaning, and Commercial cleaning, if the cancellation is made less than 3 working days before the agreed date / time and the following fees apply:
- up to 3 working days before the agreed date / time – free of charge;
- up to 2 working days before the agreed date / time – 40% of the value of the service will be applied;
- up to 1 working day before the agreed date / time – 70% of the value of the service will be applied;
- on the same day – 100% of the value of the service will be applied;
10.2. The following cancellation policy applies to the Regular domestic cleaning service: Cancellation policy in the event of cancellation of a cleaning session by the customer cleaning charges apply:
- five or more working days before the agreed date / time – no charge due;
- four working days before the agreed date / time – 25% from the full cleaning charge due;
- three working days before the agreed date / time – 35% from the full cleaning charge due;
- two working days before the agreed date / time – 50% from the full cleaning charge due;
- one working day before the agreed date / time – 75% from the full cleaning charge due;
- same day – the full cleaning charge due.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions above the customer of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. agrees not to cancel more than 4 scheduled regular appointments for the calendar year. By cancelling more than four cleaning sessions the customer is due to pay the full amount for each scheduled and cancelled cleaning session.
The Client cannot cancel any cleaning sessions during the 4-weeks notice period. In the event the Client needs to cancel any sessions during the notice period the cancelled cleaning sessions need to always be fully paid by the Client to the Provider.
Please let us know if your home has surfaces sensitive to cleaning products, water or any cleaning equipment (such as marble, granite, wood, etc.). We must inform the cleaning staff before they arrive, as we want to avoid damage. The Supplier shall not be liable in case of damage to surfaces if the Customer has not informed the Supplier in writing about sensitive surfaces or has provided unsuitable detergents recommended or not recommended by the Supplier.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. ensures that all employees are over the age of 18 and have the legal right to work in the UK.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. will provide its customers with a qualified and trained team that will be able to provide adequate service.
* Private engagement of staff
The customer shall not engage Sparkle Home Cleaning’s staff in private / individual provision of cleaning service while the individual is still working for Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. or 8 months after the individual had terminated their contract with Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
The customer must ensure that all premises where services will be provided are safe for use by the staff of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service in premises that are not or do not appear to be safe for cleaning staff.
The client should guarantee a polite and respectful attitude towards the cleaning staff.
The Customer guarantees that all equipment provided to the Supplier’s staff is safe and in good working order.
14. PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Sparkle Home Cleaning staff will be insured for public liability for accidental damage.
All cleaning products used by Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. are selected in such a way as to avoid causing damage. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the detergents provided by them do not cause damage to the surfaces and are safe for the health of the cleaning staff.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the use of various cleaning materials and / or unknown to the cleaning staff. The customer assumes responsibility for damage from detergents on the surfaces, which detergents are provided by them.
15. SUSPENSION / TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
In case of missed payments by the Client to Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. more than 14 days after the issue of an invoice by Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd., the Supplier reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service until the Customer has paid the full amount due to the company. Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to demand interest at the rate of 1% of the amount due for each day of delay.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. will seek legal protection for all amounts due by the Client, which the latter unreasonably refuses to pay.
Termination of cleaning services
The customer has the right to terminate the agreement by sending a 4-week written notice of termination to Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
In case the Client prefers to cancel (does not use) all scheduled sessions / hours within the 4-week notice period, the Client is obliged to pay the full amount for the cancelled sessions of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd., at their respective current rate.
Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the agreement with the client at any time without the obligation for giving a 4-week written notice of termination without owing any compensation to the client.
All prices of the services provided by the Provider are in British pounds.
The Provider has the right to change the prices of its services at its discretion and at any time, without prior notice to Users.
The user is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of submission and confirmation of the order.
In case of technical errors in the publication of the prices of the services on the site or in sending the confirmation, the Provider has the right to refuse the execution of the order and does not owe compensation in any way to the Client.
The Provider reserves the right to download the descriptions of all services from the website and may at its discretion refuse to process an order, for any reason at any time, without prejudice to the legal rights of the Customer. The Provider will not be liable to the Client / User or a third party due to the withdrawal of any service from the site or refusal to process any order.
Promotional codes for discounts for the provision of a service do not apply to services that have already been removed from the website.
Please make sure you look around after the session and make sure everything is done to the right standard before the cleaners leave your property. In case there is something that needs to be done differently, please inform the cleaning staff so that it can be fixed.
You will receive an email with a feedback form after your first visit. Your feedback allows us to maintain high quality and improve the service constantly.
With each ordered service offered by the Provider, the Client receives a “Quality Guarantee”. The warranty is valid for 48 hours after the end of the service provided, which means that all complaints about the service provided must be made within no more than 48 hours after the service is provided for Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. to respond adequately to the complaint.
For the End of Tenancy cleaning service, Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. offers a specialised “Quality Guarantee”, subject to conditions. This guarantee applies exclusively when the property is unoccupied, with no residents currently residing on the premises, and there is no ongoing process of moving taking place at the time of cleaning. This means that for the Quality Guarantee to be in effect, the property must be vacant, and there should be no active moving activities occurring during the cleaning process. Same as to our standard guarantee, any complaints regarding the End of Tenancy cleaning service must be reported within 48 hours after the service is completed, to allow Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. to promptly address and resolve any concerns.
The guarantee does not include a refund to the User, unless the User specifically agrees to a refund with the Provider which will be determined based on the complaint type and the issue.
When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way of satisfying the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, address, telephone number and email for contact.
When filing a complaint, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely: invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the service with the agreed; other documents establishing the claim on the grounds and amount.
When the Provider satisfies the claim, it issues a documentation to that effect, which is drawn up in two copies and must provide one copy to the User.
The service provider contacts the User to schedule a new time to visit, to correct the service. In case the User does not provide access to the Provider to make a claim, the warranty is voided.
18. QUALITY CONTROL AND INSPECTIONS
Please note the following information:
All employees of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. are instructed to take pictures of the cleaned areas and objects before and after the start of cleaning. Once the shots have been taken, the photos are sent to the team leader and the owner of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd.
It is also possible for Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. to randomly inspect and audit its cleaning staff.
The team leader can carry out an inspection while our cleaning staff is in your home.
These photos are used for the following purposes: for training, proof of quality of work, promotion of our high-quality standards, advertising, etc. The Provider can use the photos taken for the purpose of promoting its professional qualities in its social network profiles and on its website.
All employees of Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. are trained and informed that they are not allowed to photograph sensitive content, objects containing such content, persons, documents, etc. without the express consent of their owner.
Photos are kept for up to 5 years after they had been taken.
The owner of the photographed object has the right at any time to ask the Provider to delete his photos.
If you do not wish photographs of work areas in your home to be taken, please let Sparkle Home Cleaning Ltd. know this before the commencement of your service.
19. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- Users are not allowed to disable or disrupt the functionality of the website and to carry out malicious attacks.
- The type and specifics of the possibilities for using the website can be changed unilaterally, at the discretion of the owner.
- All users receive the right to use the services of the site only for personal / non- commercial purposes in compliance with applicable law and the requirements set out in these General Terms.
- The content of the website is determined by the owner of sparklehomecleaning.co.uk and has the right to change the content of their site at any time, adding and / or removing sections and / or services at his discretion.
- Access to the site may be suspended or restricted in order to maintain the site or introduce new services. Due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access cannot be guaranteed.
- The user is not allowed to generate too much traffic to the site.
- The Provider is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs, and claims of third parties that result from a violation of these General Terms and / or unregulated use of the services on the site.
- The user has no right to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located on the site.
- The Provider has the right when providing a service to the Client:
– to receive remuneration in the amount, terms and under the conditions under which they are agreed;
– to request and receive from the Client the necessary assistance for the fulfilment of the obligations under the service;
The Provider, when providing a service to the Client, undertakes: to use quality detergents according to the types of surfaces when provided by the supplier.
- The Provider is obliged to immediately notify the Client if in the course of work, they find that the fulfilment of some of the Client’s requirements is impossible.
- The Supplier is obliged to notify the Client immediately if they are unable to perform the assigned work.
- The necessary keys for the premises to be cleaned must be provided by the Client.
- The Client is obliged provide access to the site of the Provider for carrying out the activity – subject of the service.
- The client undertakes to assist in the implementation of the agreed works by timely taking the necessary actions to solve all technical problems that arise in the process of work.
- The Client is obliged to pay the amounts due to the Provider within the agreed terms and under the terms of the contract.
- All additional cleanings are performed after an additional request by the Client addressed to the Provider no later than 5 working days before the implementation of the service and are paid according to prices agreed with the Provider.
20. VISITOR INFORMATION
21. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The site sparklehomecleaning.co.uk may contain special links (links, hyperlinks) to other websites maintained by third parties. The provider is not responsible for the legality, completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content of information resources of third parties to which electronic links from this site point, nor for the legality of the activities of these third parties.
All content of all articles, pages, audio / video materials, logos, graphics, captions, images, and other resources uploaded on the site sparklehomecleaning.co.uk belong to the Owner or his partners and are protected under the law of the United Kingdom in the field of copyright.
Their illegal use is considered a crime and the perpetrators will be held criminally and civilly liable. Copying, sharing, reproducing, distributing, broadcasting, transmitting, modifying, or otherwise using them infringes copyright and is subject to prosecution and infringers are held criminally liable.
Users agree that the Content and its components are only available for personal use and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, or provided in any other way. Users may not remove notices of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
23. PROHIBITION OF FRAMING THE PAGE
The User may use links to the homepage of the website sparklehomecleaning.co.uk provided that they do so reasonably and lawfully without damaging the Provider’s reputation or extracting non-compliant benefits and with their express written consent.
The User is not entitled to integrate links in a way that implies relationships of connection, approval, or support by the Provider, when such are missing.
The user is not allowed to create links to a page of the site on the Internet that is not their property.
Placing a page from the site in a “frame” on another page or creating a link to a section of a page on the site other than the home page is prohibited.
24. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The owner of the site is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information resources of the site.
- The owner of the site is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained on sites to which this site contains links. The owner of the site does not give any guarantee for the correctness or reliability of the content of the site. Under no circumstances the site owner will be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the content of the website.
- The owner of the site is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs, and claims of third parties that result from a violation of these general conditions and / or unauthorized use of the services of the site.
- The owner of the site is not responsible for any damages suffered by the user as a result of force majeure or those that are beyond his control and cannot be avoided – such as temporary interruption of access to the website due to technical reasons.
- The Owner is not responsible for damages to the User in connection with any impossibility or lack of access to this site.
- The owner is not responsible for the authenticity of the links published on this site.
- The supplier is not responsible in case of force majeure, random events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
- The Provider is not liable for damages caused by the User to third parties.
- The supplier is not responsible for property or non-property damages, expressed in lost profits or damages suffered, caused to the User in the process of using or not using sparklehomecleaning.co.uk and concluding service contracts with the Provider.
- The provider is not responsible in case of overcoming security measures of the technical equipment and consequent loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
- The supplier is not responsible in case of concluding a contract for service, provision of access to information, loss or change of data occurred as a result of false identification of a third party who introduces themselves as the User, if the circumstances can be judged that this person is the User.
25. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The User / Customer and the Provider in the platform sparklehomecleaning.co.uk undertake to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which became available to them in the process of performance of the contract and these general conditions.
The User / Client and the Provider are obliged during and after the expiration of the contract period not to make public written or oral correspondence between them. For public can be considered the publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc.
27. SAVING CLAUSE
28. UNILATERAL TERMINATION
The Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s ability to use the Site at any time, for a specific reason or in the absence of such. The Provider may block their access to the Site in case of:
(a) violation of these General Terms and Conditions, generally accepted moral norms or generally accepted rules and practice in electronic commerce;
(b) if it is unable to verify or identify the information provided by the User, or
(c) considers that the actions of the User may result in financial losses or legal liability for the User, for customers of the Provider or for its organization.
In the event that your account is deactivated or deleted, your only option is to request a refund of your account by contacting the Provider.
29. APPLICABLE LAW
30. CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In view of the periodic additions and modifications of the Services, their improvement and expansion, as well as in connection with possible legislative changes that reflect on them, the General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider. This change may also be made in case of change in the type, nature, or technology of the provided Services, in case of termination of the provision of certain Services, as well as in case of change in the economic conditions.
The Provider reserves the right to update and amend the General Terms of the Platform periodically to reflect any changes in the way the website operates and the terms or any changes to the legal requirements. The document may be opposed to the Clients and Users from the moment it is published on the Platform. In case of such a change, we will publish on the Platform the amended version of the Document, therefore we ask you to periodically check the content of this Document.